Safety On The Road
The safety of your ward in the school is of utmost concern to us here at UCSSS.
In view of this, a number of staff members and assisting staff are deployed daily during rush hours to regulate the smooth flow of traffic and to control the movement of students. The cooperation of all parents in this matter is solicited.
It is recommended that every student makes a sincere effort to follow the traffic safety rules given below:
- Walk carefully by the side of the road on a pavement.
- Look for vehicles on either side of the road before you cross a road.
- Cross the road only at zebra crossings wherever possible.
- Even while crossing the road at a zebra crossing, please look for speeding vehicles.
- Avoid running anywhere except on the play ground.
- Avoid walking close to the parked vehicles.
- Do not cross the road in front of a stationery vehicle without signaling the driver.
- Do not run besides a moving bus or get down from a moving vehicle.
- Board a vehicle only when it has come to a complete halt.
- Sit up right in your seat and hold the railing or any other support especially while travelling in a big.
- Do not stand on the seat and look back through the rear windshield or throw anything out of the window of a moving vehicle.
- Do not put your head or hand out of a moving vehicle.
- Child under 18 years of age is not allowed to bring vehicle (Car, motor cycle, Bike, scooty) otherwise strict action will be taken by the school authorities.