- Practice Silence.
- Out pass is valid to be used by one student at a time.
- Running, Pushing & Jumping is prohibited in the corridors & stairs.
- Bullying* is strictly prohibited inside the school premises & no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished as instructed by CBSE board.
- Use of foul or abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- The students are expected to greet and show respect to teachers and other staff members at all times.
- All students are expected to be well-mannered and friendly in their interaction with peers, members of staff and school authorities.
- A student declared as a second time offence defaulter in any manner / given a warning for any breach of discipline will not be allowed to participate in any sports / games or take part in inter / intra school matches / will not be allowed to take part in any co-curricular activities and not allowed to hold any post.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school premises is not allowed.
- Students are required to speak in English during the school hours.
- Students need to avoid leaning and walking near the railings to ensure safety.
* Bullying can be directly from the bully to the victim (eg. through physical intimidation or attacks, verbal abuse, unwanted attention and advances damaging property), or it can be indirect (eg. through spreading malicious rumours). It can be also include Cyber-Bullying (eg. sending unpleasant SMS message, photographs or emails to the victim or to others).